So, as you can tell this is my first Sunshine Blogger Award. A big thanks to Beach Bookworm for nominating me. Go check out her blog, she is amazing ❤
So lets get right into it –
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
1. What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
I sincerely love everything about it. The fact that there are a lot of other people like me makes me really happy. And I get to talk about the thing I love the most ❤ Also everyone is so kind ❤ *warmhugstoall*.
2. Have you met a fellow blogger face to face?
Well, no. But, I would love to meet all of you guys ❤
3. What is your favorite TV show?
This is a really hard question for me. But, I am huge fan of Game Of Thrones. So, I guess you get it now 😉
4. What is your biggest fear?
My biggest bookish fear is running out of books to read. And my biggest fear I think is very small and silly but its the fear of falling ? I don’t know how to explain so I am just gonna leave up to this.
5. Do you have any pets?
Sadly, no. But, I would love to have a puppy.
6. How many books have you read, so far, this year?
The start of this year was really important for me as I was approaching the most important exam of my entire life. So, I excused reading for months and concentrated on my studies. Now, I finally am able to catch up and just on the count of 7 😞
7. Tea or coffee?
Coffee all the way. I haven’t even tasted tea properly yet.
8. Where is your favorite reading spot?
Inside the big shell called Comfort Zone, so its usually my couch or bed.
9. How happy are you today on a sale of 1 to 10?
6. I am having really mixed emotions right now.
10. Which era do you wish you could visit?
I am not so sure of this question but its definitely going to be somewhere in the past.
11. Favorite quote?
“Between the pages of a book is a lovely place to be” cause it indeed is ❤
I nominate –
(Peachy-BookDragonLair.) (Shruti-thisislitblog) (Norrie-readingundertheblankie) (Jenna-bookmarkyourthoughts) (Belle-bellecanread) (Amber-bibliomaniacbibliophile) (Adri-booksandroads) (Amanda-allthebookishscribbles) (Bree-breebooks28) (Georgia-georgiasbookishthoughts) (Olag- reenchanmentofworlds).
What’s your favourite movie of all time?